Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Fashion Show

Jorja got 100% on her geography final and then spent the rest of the night studying for statistics. We ordered a lot of dresses for her sweethearts dance. The asos website lets you order a bunch and then return the ones she doesn't pick. Jorja took a break from studying to try on dresses. Preston had dinner tonight. He wanted to roast hotdogs. Mike and Preston went to the store. Mike called me from DI. The key wouldn't turn. It has been doing that lately. Mike got it to work and then went to Walmart. He called me awhile later. He couldn't get the key to turn. He ended up trying for about 45 minutes before Jorja could get down there to rescue them. So, our car is hanging out at Walmart tonight.

Maysen, Preston, Mike's back, Jorja

One million dresses
I loved this one. If it wasn't so expensive I would buy it for later.
This is the one Jorja chose. This isn't the best picture of it though. The bottom is really pretty.
Bubblegum
The bottom of this one was beautiful, but the front was scandalous!
I don't like this one, but Jorja loved the color
Mint dress
Peacock dress
I love this one too.
Mike, Maysen, Preston and I played Mario Party. I had to take a picture to remember my victory. Funny how I never remember to do that when I lose.

No comments: