Saturday, January 16, 2021

Thog

Maysen and Jorja have been wanting to take Preston to Build-a-Bear for a long time. Grandma Honey got each of the kids a special animal there, but Preston was born after she died. When they realized he had never been there they wanted to take him. Last week didn't work out, so they tried again this week. They ended sitting in a line outside the store for an hour and a half. Jorja sent me this picture with the caption, "He is defeated."

Preston

I tried to convince them to come home and try again on a non weekend. They were really close to getting in, so they wanted to stick it out. The plan was to get a dog that looked like Bear. Too bad they didn't have him at that store anymore. Preston then eyed a groundhog, but the people in front of him got the last one. Preston ended up getting a warthog and named him Thog. He dressed him in a tutu-ish dress that says "I am a Mermaid" or "I am a unicorn" depending which way the sequins are going. Weirdo. He is happy with it though. Also, ignore the fact that Preston is still in the same clothes as when he got his braces on two days ago! Ugh! I didn't have many things on Preston's chore list, but I put take a shower on there. I was running around looking for lace for Jorja's dress. I went to four stores. The kids had just left when I got home. I asked Mike if Preston showered before he went.... welp, he didn't. Hope the people that had to stand next to him in line for over an hour didn't mind!
Preston & Thog

No comments: