Thursday, February 25, 2021

JORJA'S BOX IS HERE!!!!!

We have been trying to figure out what to do about SUU. I wanted to tell Jorja about Utah State, but still have it be a surprise. Mike did not like "lying" to Jorja. He wanted to tell her now. Jorja was texting us throughout the day trying to figure out when she could get a covid test for SUU. I worried that it would be left over positive and then the school would quarantine her again, even though she is immune. This year has been weird, so you never know. I didn't want Jorja to be mad at me that she got quarantined because I was keeping a secret from her. I decided to text Brian. He is the one who called me to tell me about the accidental email. He wanted Jorja to be surprised, so he jumped in his car and drove TWO HOURS to bring Jorja's box to us! Wow! Talk about going above and beyond!!!!! I texted Jorja at school and told her she didn't need a covid test because SUU was going to let her do a virtual interview. I was crossing my fingers that she wouldn't send an email thanking them or asking questions.

I hurried to the store and got a treat bag put together for Brian. I wanted to give him snacks for the drive. I also put in a Dr. Pepper and a water bottle and a gift card to Chick-Fil-A. I didn't want him falling asleep on the drive back home! Brian said they loved the story Jorja did in her interview. Only 24 out of 600+ kids were chosen for this program. Brian told me it wasn't even close with Jorja, they knew they wanted her. I ordered balloons and picked them up with Stockton after Brian left. These pictures uploaded in a weird order again, but you get the gist....

Brian and Stephanie
Jorja 'actually' finding out
Needless to say Jorja is so so happy. This has been a goal of hers for years. She took this application and interview process very seriously. She is super qualified and will be perfect for this. 100% tuition paid for. Three out of three of my college age kids have gotten a four year 100% tuition scholarship from Utah State. What a blessing!
Jorja with Stockton stretching in the background
Jorja
Four Aggies ~ Stockton, Maysen, Jorja, Stephanie
Maysen won a marketing contest for Aggie Chocolate a few years ago
How cool is this chocolate?
Jorja
My boys... I love them
Random pictures from my phone
I do not remember this one being taken ~ Stephanie and Stockton
Bode & Jorja

No comments: