Sunday, February 7, 2021

Stockton's Fake 21st Birthday

We went to church as a family today! Well, we sat at church together. Mike left with Maysen and Preston while I was still getting ready. Mike and Preston have to be there at 8:30. I came out of my room and saw Jorja sitting on the stairs. I asked her if anyone was downstairs. She said no. I asked her if Stockton was down there. She said no. Jorja and I left to church. We were walking to the front of the chapel and Bryce asked us where Stockton was and said he was looking forward to seeing him. Hahaha. Jorja and I looked at each other. Bryce said, "Please don't tell me you forgot him." I told him I'd be right back. I went home and found Stockton. Hahahahaha. Stockton found it amusing since he was left at the mission home on Tuesday when they took all the brand new and just leaving missionaries to the temple. Guess it's his lot in life. We did celebrate his 21st birthday today. We got his favorite cake and some FUN presents. Mike and I gave him a Nintendo switch and a Mario Kart car that he can race Preston with. Maysen gave him a nice water bottle. (He actually lost the one he used on his mission shortly before he came home.) Jorja gave Stockton a Wii bowling ball that will be fun to try out. Preston gave him 'Throw Throw Burrito'. It was a fun time. I'm so glad he is home!!!

Stockton

Our '21' candles. I'm THE WORST at remembering candles
Stockton ~ leading the song with a pen and a knife haha
Mia took pictures of the Sweethearts group and I had Jorja send me her favorites. I don't think Mia took the first one, but she took the rest. I'm glad Jorja had such a fun night.
Riley & Jorja
Grace, Giselle, Ella, Jorja
Jorja, Ella, Grace, Layla, Chloe, Giselle, Paige, Autumn
Serious mode. Paige failed.
Jorja, Autumn, Ella, Grace, Layla, Chloe, Giselle, Paige
Riley & Jorja
Mike finished the 3rd Amazing Race video. We haven't shown it to the kids yet, but it is done. Woohoo!
https://youtu.be/oBWTK0jLjIk

No comments: