Thursday, February 4, 2021

QR

Jorja is a finalist for the SUU Ambassador program. I'm not sure if a scholarship would be involved with this one. Hopefully! I used to try and convince Jorja to become a pediatrician. I think she would be great at it. SUU has the best premed program in Utah, according to my nurse neighbor. The most kids get accepted to medical school from there. Anyway, it will be interesting to see if she ends up going here.

Mike and I worked on the Amazing Race for a lot today. I did make a quick run to the ribbon store to get stuff for Jorja to make her boutonnière. The rest of the day was spent on race preparation. We are planning on putting this QR code on my mom's grave with no explanation. Hopefully it works!
Bode and Giselle's team picture
We went to dinner at Chuck-A-Rama with Scoop and Cori. First time they were able to see Stockton! It was great! It is the best having Stockton back. I'm loving every second! Stockton had fun talking on the phone with some mission buddies. He also spent a lot of time making Mario computer games with Preston. They have great fun with that. I love hearing them laugh together. This is great!

No comments: