Monday, February 15, 2021

Positive

Jorja woke up feeling awful and asked if we could get her a corona test. She is paranoid because she has a huge interview at Utah State on Wednesday and is worried that she won't be herself if she doesn't know she is negative. She also starts a new job tomorrow. Mike called and they wanted her to come in today before 4:30. I asked Michael if he would drive us down. We had a nice drive and got home in plenty of time. Jorja and I went to the Overstock clinic. They come to our car and we have the results in about twenty minutes. They came and tested Jorja, then we drove to my dad's house to pick up Bear. Maysen texted asking me to video picking him up. This is the video and a picture my dad sent. He is watching Brittney's dog too. Lots of dogs. Hope Bear had fun.

Phineas, Milo, Chet (Brittney's dog), Bear

Picking up Bear
I brought Bear to the car and saw that Jorja was on the phone. She whispered "I'm positive" as I put him in the car. Yikes! I hurried back to my dad to grab the rest of Bear's stuff. I told him Jorja is positive for corona so I wasn't going to stay and chat. Luckily I wasn't close to my dad at all and was in and out of there pretty quick. I got Jorja home and situated. She has to be in her bedroom by herself and has to have her own bathroom. Hopefully no one else gets it. (They didn't) I was worried about Michael. He was nice enough to drive us all the way down and now he has been exposed. (Michael tested and was negative. Sherry was negative also. No one caught corona from Jorja. Thank goodness!) 

Mike and the kids came home around 11:30 tonight. We all need to be quarantined now. This is going to be an adventure!

No comments: