Saturday, February 13, 2021

Only Picture

I can't believe this is the only picture I took today. Stockton and his scriptures. Gotta love it!

Stockton 

We had such a fun day today. Lots of sledding. Having both 4-wheelers with tracks is amazing! We spent a lot of time at the Springs. We decided to sled farther, down to the second gate. There was one moment where we were all down there waiting for the 4-wheelers. It was so beautiful! Also a view that I rarely see and have no pictures of. Lots of the cousins were there. Man I wish I had my camera! It was nice to just enjoy the moment though. Jorja only sled for a bit then was starting to feel sick. She spent the rest of today trying to stay away from everyone. She is paranoid that she has corona. Sherry kept telling her it was okay and we weren't afraid of her germs, but Jorja wanted to play it safe. I wish she was feeling better, dang it!

No comments: