Saturday, February 20, 2021

New Kayak

Today started frustrating for me. Jorja ordered something from Michaels and wanted me to do curb side pickup. She asked if I could get Chick-Fil-A breakfast. I got orders from the entire family for what they would want at Chick-Fil-A. On the way down there Jorja called and said breakfast might be over. She wanted me to go and check. I asked her to call. She said she was scared. So annoying! She does student government, which is super scary to do, but is afraid to call Chick-Fil-A and ask what their hours are? She told me to drive where she used to park and I could see the back of the menu to see if the breakfast had changed. Ridiculous. I did that and felt stupid. The workers were looking at me. I saw the regular menu up, so I assumed it had changed. I told Jorja we missed it. So, she wanted me to go to McDonalds. I had to get new orders from everyone. I went to Michaels and did the curbside thing. Jorja called me and asked what the menu looked like. I told her. I assumed the menu was the same on both sides. Nope. Since it was the regular menu that meant breakfast was still going. How was I supposed to know that? Jorja begged me for Chick-Fil-A because McDonalds makes her sick. Why did she want me to go there then? I now had to go to both drive thrus because people wanted different things now. Soooooo annoying.

Mike ordered a kayak for Christmas and it came today. He is planning on strapping it on the 4 wheeler and then being able to kayak out to the boat. He thinks it will be easier than the blow up raft we have now. Plus, people might have fun with it when the sailing is super slow. Should be fun.

Preston & Mike

No comments: