Saturday, September 18, 2021

And The Big Carrot Festival, Therein?

Stockton sent this picture to our family chat with the caption, "This is for you Mom." I told him I needed proof of him alive in his room after his flight adventure. Good to see him there! Glad he is having so many great experiences up at college though. Mike and I did get to play Dominion with Stockton this morning for the first time since he moved to Logan. He creamed us. Some things never change.
Stockton
The ducks go crazy when they see Mike.
Bear gets jealous and has to herd them away.
Duck eggs are delicious. One of the ducks must lay double yolk eggs, because we get these all the time. Is that a thing? Is that how that works? It's pretty cool though. Today we got two double yolks in one day.
Jorja and some dude playing tennis.
Jorja got invited to be a part of the Kappa Delta sorority. Because I am once again behind on my blog I know that Jorja is happy with this decision. She is happy she pledged and she is happy she put Kappa Delta as her number one choice. Glad she is having a great time.
Jorja and I'm pretty sure this girl is one of her roommates.
Jorja came home late after all of her festivities. She is going to Madison's mission farewell tomorrow. Bear dog was so happy to see her. Jorja sounded awful when she got home. She felt sick, she looked sick and she sounded sick. Her voice was gone. Poor girl.
Jorja & Bear
Mike and Stockton like to make fun of Jorja's shirt. It reminds them of the Bugs Bunny cartoon where he turns up in a bull fighting ring with a map asking about the Coachella Valley and the big carrot festival, therein. This is right after Bugs Bunny says he knew he should have taken a left turn at Albuquerque.
Jorja
I enjoyed watching BYU play Arizona State in football. BYU is ranked 23 and Arizona State is ranked 17th. BYU won and it was awesome. The best play was when the BYU quarterback Jaren Hall threw an interception and it looked like it was going to be a pick-6. Tyler Allgeier made an amazing play where he caught up to the guy, jumped on his back, punched out the football and BYU recovered the fumble. Yes, BYU lost about 60 yards on the play, but it was awesome! Bubs sent this recording after that made me laugh! I tried to screen record it because I wasn't sure how I could share it. Hopefully it works!  

No comments: