Saturday, September 11, 2021

The Streak Ends

I spent forever deep cleaning my bathroom. I'm talking washing walls and everything. It took forever. I only worked on the sink area. The thing that took the longest was cleaning every little slat in our closet doors. Ugh. Stockton also spent the morning doing a service project. He sent us this picture of him with a deer skull. Gross! Glad he is working hard, playing hard and having fun! Love that kid!
Stockton
Today is a great day to be a BYU fan! BYU was admitted to the Big 12 yesterday. Today BYU defeated Utah in football, which ended a 9 game losing streak. It was awesome because BYU dominated the game. It wasn't because BYU got lucky, it was because BYU was the better team. It was such a great game. Although I was nervous throughout the entire thing. We have seen so many games where Utah comes back in the 4th quarter. Glad it didn't happen this time! The fans stormed the field. It looked like a mad house. Reminded me of the BYU/Miami game. So much fun! What a great day!

No comments: