Sunday, September 19, 2021

Madison's Farewell

Jorja got to go see Madison at her farewell today. Mike and I left before Jorja did. It was Ebony Liu and Annie Okerlund's farewell too. Sad that they were at the same time as Madison's. Maysen and Preston watched from home. Preston feels pretty sick. His head has been really hurting him. He felt awful yesterday too. I know it is a reaction from the vaccine. Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow. Jorja was back in bed by the time we got home from church. That surprised me. She doesn't feel well either. She actually ended up sleeping over tonight. Even though Jorja slept most of the time she was here, it was great to see her! I love her so much!
Jorja & Madison
Mike and Maysen took a little trip up to Salt Lake. Maysen drove while they found the best route for her new job tomorrow. I am so excited for Maysen and this new adventure!

No comments: