Friday, September 17, 2021

Stockton Flies

I went to lunch with Bubs and my dad. Bubs talked about selling his house. I hope it works out for them. I hope they love their new house. I know Bubs has had so many problems with the HOA. Big problems. Like they have literally flooded his house twice. (They control the water in the neighborhood. Once they didn't turn the water off and it flooded Bubs' basement. Once a pipe burst and it flooded his basement.) Needless to say, they will be happy to leave that house. I hope they move to a house that is perfect for them. On the way home, my dad and I stopped at Patty's to get some things for my dad's upcoming tour. He leaves Monday morning. Then I talked my dad into letting me take him to Brooker's ice cream. It was delicious once again. 

When Preston got home from school I took him to get his second covid vaccination. His arm is bothering him more than it did the first time, but it is nice to have that done. We picked up pizza on the way home. Preston's choice.

Stockton was crazy and went flying with his friend Chris. Chris rented a plane for a few hours, because apparently you can do that. I was anxious the entire time. So glad they made it back safely. Man, Stockton is having the time of his life up in Logan right now.

Stockton
Jorja spent two hours calling high school seniors to encourage them to come to Utah State. Some parts of the ambassador program are more fun than others!
Jorja also decided to pledge to a sorority. There are two different ones on campus. Kappa Delta and Alpha Chi Omega. I guess the girls can list which one they would rather belong to. Jorja listed Kappa Delta then kind of had second thoughts. She said that the other one is harder to get into, so she kind of wish she would have put that one down just to see. I wonder if they get to choose and ask to go to the other? I have no idea how sororities work. Sounds like tomorrow Jorja finds out if one of them invited her. I hope Jorja doesn't overload herself. Right now she has school, is an ambassador, signed up for institute council and now might add sorority to her list. Just like Stockton, she is having the time of her life as well. Love them.

No comments: