Monday, September 20, 2021

First Day on the Job

Today was Maysen's first day with her new job, wish I had gotten a picture. She was able to drive down to Salt Lake by herself and just had a great first day. This week she drives down to Salt Lake on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for training. The rest of the time she will work from home and drive up only on Fridays. I'm pretty excited for her.

Jorja took advantage of still being home and went to breakfast with Bode. I took advantage of Jorja still being home and took Jorja's car to get the emissions test done and get her new sticker. I was so glad I was able to do that! Jorja did her online class from home this morning before heading back to Logan. It was so nice having her here! Also nice to see her feeling better.
Jorja & Bode
Stephanie trying to take a selfie to send to Jorja.
Random pictures Jorja sent me.

No comments: