Friday, September 10, 2021

Happy 78th Birthday Dad!

Mike, Maysen and I took my dad out to breakfast. We went to Dali Crepes. A delicious crepe place Jorja told us about. I decided to get a breakfast crepe. It was good, but I liked the raspberry and chicken crepes I got last time better. My dad got the raspberry one. I yummy choice!

Birthday Dad
Maysen loves how pretty the food is. Look at this hot chocolate!
My cousin Terry sent me this picture. Apparently the cabin next to ours is up for sale. It is super expensive though! How cool would it be if someone from our family would buy it! Hahahaha
I spent a long time cleaning out my closet. I got rid of a bunch of stuff, but I still have a lot! Especially since I started adding some of Javita's clothes. It took a long time.
Maysen and I went to a fireside with Elder Renlund and Vai Sikahema and their wives. It was really good. After we went to Sonic. We sent this picture to Mike and Preston after they sent these pictures to us. 
While we were at our fireside, Mike took Preston to the Brazilian restaurant. He has been wanting to go here for a long time and was sad we went without him for our anniversary a few days ago. Mike said he was so cute. He loved it.
Preston

After Maysen and I had our sandwiches at Sonic, we decided to get ice cream at Handles. I was waiting to pay and the cashier went to help the people behind me instead for some reason. They pointed at us and then said, "It's okay, Stephanie will pay for us." What? I turned around to see who was there. It was Jaime Miller! Holy cow! I haven't seen her forever! She was there with her husband Michael Jordan. Hahaha. They live really close to us and their kids go to Alta. Jorja knew her husband's boy. Kind of cool.

Other cool things that happened today. BYU was officially invited to the Big 12! Woohoo! My brothers were all texting about it when we were at breakfast with my dad. We are all excited about this! Jorja also gave her first tour at Utah State today. She said it went well. Maysen was also contacted by a company called Diib that asked if they could interview her for a job. What a great day!

No comments: