Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Preston's Story

Preston sent this picture to our family group chat and said, "It was the day I decided to get my picture taken." Hahaha
We also got an email from Alta about Tik Tok. I guess there is some challenge going on where people destroy things. Preston says it is so annoying because all the soap dispensers are broken. They have been remodeling Alta for years and the kids have already destroyed it. Nicely done.

Mike and I got a letter today from a Realtor asking if we wanted to sell our cabin. They had a buyer ready. Nope. We still love it up there.

Stockton got a calling today. He was called to be the ward mission leader. That will keep him pretty busy I'm sure. Sounds like Stockton and Jorja are both doing great up there. I'm so proud of them!

No comments: