Thursday, September 30, 2021

Sweaters and Coins

Jorja went to Alta today to talk with the student government and PLT classes. She is going to Alta again on Monday, so they are getting a lot of Jorja! Jorja asked me if I would go and pick up some Krispy Kremes for those classes. I did not realize how expensive they would be. I bought half as much as I planned and we hurried and cut them in half before she brought them. Jorja went out to lunch with Ben, which was nice. It's been a long time since she's seen him! Before she headed back to Logan we got a picture of her and Mike with their sweaters and coins. They were both student body officers for Alta and both were awarded the Alta coin. Supposedly this coin will get them into any future Alta event for free. (Might just be sporting events, I'm not sure.) Mike has never tried his out, so it would be interesting to see if it worked! Haha Cool that they both were given one though! Jorja's coin is engraved on back. I should get Mike's engraved to match!

Mike ~ Student Body Attorney General 1992
Jorja ~ Student Body Financial Chair 2021
Jorja & Mike

No comments: