Thursday, September 16, 2021

Nice Job Maysen!

Stockton sent us a picture to our family group chat. He has been learning a LaTex program for math. This does not look fun. Stockton seems to love it though.
I went to my Dad's religion class tonight. He is teaching about the restoration proclamation. He is going through it sentence by sentence. I was shocked to learn that my dad didn't know what a manger was though. Haha. (He didn't know a manger was a feeding trough.) He explained that he thought the manger was the entire stable. That makes more sense then thinking there was a cradle with hay just waiting there, just because.
Dad
I stopped by Harmon's on the way home. While I was there Maysen texted me to let me know she got the job! Woohoo! I'm so excited for her! I think this is a perfect job for her. I went straight to the flower section and got her cute congratulations flowers. Wish I would have taken a picture of those. So excited for Maysen!

No comments: