Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Aubrey Kills

On a wim I decided to drive down to Layton to see Aubrey play volleyball. It was an away game, but I have always wanted to watch her play. I was pretty sure Heather would be there, I don't think she has missed a game. Although she might have during the covid situation. Anyway, I'm so glad I made it here. Aubrey is awesome! She made the game winning kill in two of the matches. She leads the state in kills. I got one of them on video. Go me! 
I had no idea where to find Heather, so I made my way to a bench when I thought I saw Heather and Josh sitting on the other side. I slyly took a picture of them and zoomed in, then I looked up and waved. I went and sat by them. It was great. So fun to be with Heather. So fun watching Aubrey. Just a great day. Heather invited me over to her new house after the game. She gave me a little tour. It is just lovely. Heather seems so happy right now. I am so happy for her. I can't wait to hang out with her and Jordyn again! It's been ages!
Heather and Josh looking like tiny dots
Aubrey
Aubrey was dancing in the middle, I'm guessing because she made the winning play? I wish I had recorded that!
Stephanie & Heather
Aubrey & Stephanie

No comments: