Monday, August 29, 2022

Back to the Blog

Welp, I am behind on my blog by A LOT. A lot, a lot, a lot. Hopefully I can piece together half way decent posts, but I got to start somewhere. Jorja went up to Logan to say good-bye to people. She was able to stop by Stockton and Alyssa's apartment and see where they live. I'm glad she was able to do that before she left.

Jorja, Stockton, Alyssa
While Jorja was in Logan she sent me messages asking me to look for this card that was with some of her mission papers. It looks like her mission will be ending February 12th. I forgot about that card. Stockton had one that said his mission would end on February 5th, and his mission did end on this exact day. It will be interesting to see if this works out the same for Jorja.
Alexa, Jorja & Reagan
Maya and Jorja went and got icecream together
Preston passed his drivers test today! He sent these pictures to our family group chat. Haha. I love him!
Stockton found out that his science class involves going on quests. Haha. That will be interesting. He also found out that his and Alyssa's calculus 3 class that was supposed to be online has been changed to in person. It is a super late night class, so that is quite disappointing. I'm totally annoyed about that. How can they change a class AFTER everyone has signed up? What if you worked your entire schedule around that class? Well, it is what it is and I suppose they will manage. School starts back up for them today.

No comments: