Thursday, August 4, 2022

Blake's on ESPN

Today was a LONG day. Mike and I got up around 4:00 in the morning and headed to the cabin. There was a lot of construction right before we got there. I was getting antsy because I had a game I wanted to watch. We ended up arriving at the cabin just in time for Mike to start work and for me to watch Blake play in the Little League World Series on ESPN. It was AWESOME! Blake's team lost, but Blake was amazing. He got a lot of screen time. It was incredible watching him. So so so so fun.
Mike and I bought food for Stockton and Alyssa. They are going to spend there honeymoon here at the cabin. We stocked up the fridge and left them with a $50 gift card to the grocery store. We also left them a few gifts.
Once Mike was finished with work and we had everything ready at the cabin we headed home. We arrived home to find Alyssa's parents in the driveway. They had taken Stockton and Alyssa to dinner and Leatherbys. Stockton was gathering a few things and is going to stay the night at Alyssa's house. They are getting bridal pictures taken super early tomorrow morning. Stockton is planning on getting up at 4:15 and Alyssa is planning on getting up at 2:45. So...... I'm glad I am not them.

Matt and his family are staying at our house this weekend. They got here while we were gone. Rachel got here tonight. She brought Mina, Grace and Eve. So we have a houseful this weekend! It's going to be great!

No comments: