Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Western Family Bathroom Tissue

I took Preston to school today to find his classes. We also got his yearbook/ID picture taken, along with mine. Weird. I love being at the school with Preston though, even though I rarely see him. I laughed so hard when we found his locker. I sent this picture to Stockton. He always wanted a black or gray locker. He had red four years. I don't think Jorja ever had a red one. There are LOTS of red lockers. Probably 95%. Maysen had a black one her sophomore year and Preston has one his sophomore year. Poor Stockton got left out.

Preston at his cool black locker

His locker is by the back staircases where the buses drop off/pick up the kids
Preston getting his yearbook picture taken
Matching IDs
Stephanie & Preston
I took Jorja to her eye therapy appointment. She went to the temple with Kylie and then on a date with someone named Ken. She went on a date with someone named Mitchell yesterday. She has been going on lots of dates. Gotta get all the dating in before missionary season comes!
Preston
Stockton sent me this video of a commercial my brother Mike made. My brothers use to make commercials all the time. This was in 1991. I was probably a junior in high school, Mike was probably 12 years old. Haha. I love my brothers.

No comments: