Monday, August 1, 2022

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!

Today is my cousin Heather's birthday. She called me and we talked for over an hour. She was telling me everything that had happened the last week, and boy was it A LOT! They have had a lot of HARD things, a lot of scary things and a lot of amazing things. The veil has been very thin for them. I don't want to write down everything she told me because I don't know what she wants to keep personal. After being told that her dad had no chance, it now looks like he might make it. Right before we got off the phone Heather got a text that made her cry. She was sobbing as she read it to me. I had her copy paste so I could send it to my brothers. It looks like Glade is going to be okay. Wow! What a ride.
Spotted when Jorja and I were at Pirate Os
Ducks, Jorja and Bear's behind
Bear & Mike adding the Anderson's trout to our pond

No comments: