Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Sailing at Bear Lake

Mike spent the day sailing at Bear Lake. He went by himself. He knew Steve and Shannon would be there and thought this would be a good time to try his boat on Bear Lake. I stayed home and worked. Jorja had a date with someone named Dean to try lots of different burritos. Maysen stayed home and worked. Preston wasn't interested in going. Stockton is still at the cabin, but got 100% on his physics final today. Alyssa couldn't take hers because she forgot to bring her ID. They are going to meet her parents at Bear Lake on Friday and Alyssa will take her test there. It would be cool if Mike could meet up with Stockton and Alyssa while they are there. Mike sent me a lot of pictures. It sure is pretty!
Shannon sent me this picture ~ Mike on his boat
Mike sent me this picture the same time ~ Steve & Shan on their boat
I played Dominion with Mike
He played the 2nd game upstairs
What a beautiful world we live in!

No comments: