Tuesday, August 2, 2022

First Try

Stockton and Preston had haircuts today. Stockton sent me this picture. The person right before him was David Okerlund. Hahaha! He is in our ward and his mom is my good friend. David is going to the same mission my Uncle John and Aunt Renee went to. Adriatic South mission speaking Albanian.
Elder Okerlund & Stockton
Preston's haircut
We had a busy day of getting things done. Besides the haircuts, Preston had an orthodontist appointment and Jorja had an eye appointment. Preston will be getting his braces off at his next appointment! Woohoo! I also took Stockton and Preston to get new church shoes. We struck gold! I was worried this would take forever, but they both found shoes at the first store we went to. Stockton picked the first pair he tried on and Preston picked the second. We celebrated by going out to 5 Guys after.
Stockton's shoes
I have no idea what Preston and Jorja are doing with Bear

No comments: