Friday, August 26, 2022

Stockton and Alyssa's First Home

Stockton and Alyssa moved into their apartment in Logan today. It is in Aggie Village. It is old with cinderblock walls, but it is such a perfect location. And a decent price too. They lucked out getting it. It's not fancy, but I think it will serve them well. Stockton and Alyssa drove up from Mapleton today. Mike and I came after I got off work. I skipped lunch and was able to leave at 2:00. We were able to help them move a lot of things in before we headed off to eat at Market Street Grill.

Alyssa ~ first time inside the apartment
Their apartment is in the same parking lot as the football stadium. Haha. I would have loved that. I was worried that parking would be super hard. Turns out it is going to be awesome. They are going to be allowed to use the football stadium parking, so they will never have to worry about not being able to find a place to park. Love that!
View right outside their front door... after you get out of the stairwell.
Dinner was yummy and this sign made me laugh. I did not try them.
I also think it is funny that the only picture I took was of the pickle fries sign.
Jorja put my number on Charlie's Chicken's wall. Got this text today.
After eating we hurried to Walmart and got as many things as we could before it was time to leave to meet Alyssa's parents. Stockton was holding a giant fruit punch bottle and dropped it. It got all over my shoes. When Stockton and Alyssa came back to Walmart with Alyssa's parents the evidence was still there.
Alyssa's parents helped them move a ton of the big stuff. Tables, tvs and beds. While they were doing that Mike and I headed home for another busy day tomorrow. I had forgotten to get a picture of Stockton and Alyssa in front of their apartment. I asked Stockton to text me one. These two are going to have many happy memories there.
Stockton & Alyssa ~ 29A
Starting to look like a real home.

No comments: