Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Double Bear

Dang it. The pictures uploaded in the wrong order. I'm not going to care about that though. Jorja got her last shot for her mission. I can't even remember what the shot was for, but it was a pain to get. We scheduled this shot and would go to get it and they would say they didn't have any. That almost happened again today. Jorja waited and waited and waited while they tried to find the shot. They finally found it and it is now done. Which is great. What isn't great is that it made Jorja late to her missionary photo shoot with Dawson. Dawson is a fantastic photographer, but he can't control the sun. Oh well. 

Jorja
Notice this Cantonese Book of Mormon. Jorja texted me and asked if we could go down to Sugarhouse and pick up this for her pictures. They didn't have one closer. Well, we won't be able to help her out like this much longer, so Mike and I hurried down there. Right after I walked in the store they closed and locked the doors. I got the last one too. Man, barely pulled that off for her.
I went on a walk with Bear dog and ran into my friend Jaime with her dog. They look so much alike! Hahaha. Also, I have no idea why Bear is standing on my feet in the second picture.

Jaime's dog, Jaime, Stephanie & Bear
Jorja & Stephanie
Jorja
Dawson & Jorja
Jorja's shot

No comments: