Friday, August 5, 2022

Last Meal

Stockton and Alyssa had their early morning photo shoot. Glad I didn't have to wake up that early. We had a fun day with family here! So cool that Rachel, Matt and Sam were all able to come. Mike and Christen couldn't come because Blake is playing in the Little League World Series in Waco, Texas. We watched his game on ESPN again. It was sooooooo awesome. Blake got a hit and then he got hit. He was on first and the catcher threw the ball to first to try and get Blake. Blake dove back to first and the ball hit him right on the elbow. Scary. It was fun to watch Blake, but his team lost and they are out of the tournament. What an incredible experience.

Aubrey and Blake
The ball left seams in Blake's elbow
The kids had so much fun with Bear. Bear was a good sport. Although I wonder if he was signaling help with his eyes.
We left this afternoon to check into our hotel. We had booked a hotel close to the temple before I knew my family was coming. They stayed at our house and had a great time. We went for a last family meal with the original six. We went to Kitchen 88 and it was delicious. Jorja wasn't feeling well though.
Jorja, Maysen, Stockton, Preston, Mike, Stephanie
Mike spent the rest of the night working on a wedding slide show. Maysen told him to use 'Mario Love Song' It ended up being perfect. I forgot my steamer and was annoyed at myself. I tried to use the hotel iron for the dresses, but it seemed like the iron was going to ruin them. I decided to just go home and get the iron. Lame. I did get to talk with Rachel and Sam for a bit when I was there. I hurried back. The kids were all asleep. Going to be a busy, fun day tomorrow!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l5pTbtGT3vw&feature=youtu.be

No comments: