Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Cold and Wet

Jorja had an eye therapy appointment today. I worked, so she had to go by herself. She doesn't mind going by herself at all, I just like to be there with her, even though I just sit in the lobby. Evaluation days I get to go with her though. Jorja also renewed her drivers license today. Her license will expire while she is on her mission. Taking care of it early. Also, enjoy my photo shop skills in the pictures below.
Jorja
Preston had a combined activity at the McHenry's. They went swimming in their pool. I forgot to remind Preston to bring a towel. He asked if I could bring one when I picked him up. Yep. Too bad I didn't notice his message asking to be picked up. I kept looking at my phone and watch waiting for it, but somehow I still missed it. Preston walked all the way home cold and wet. Mother of the year right there.

No comments: