Saturday, August 20, 2022

Jorga

Today we cleaned the church with the Stakers. Mike and Burke were so funny. It became a contest between which family would get there first. We won. We kept calling Burke 'Burt' the entire day because that is what the guy in charge called him. It was pretty easy cleaning because... I can't remember why... just that it was really easy. We saw Jorja's mission plaque is now up. Too bad they misspelled her name. Jorga Smith. Jorja said, "That is my least favorite way people misspell my name." There were also two other problems. Joshua was spelled "Johsua" and Withersoever was spelled "Withersover" Yikes. They are going to redo her plaque.
We got Maysen an early birthday present, We got her a new desk for her room. This will make her work a lot easier. She has been crowded at her old desk in the computer room. We are also going to have this be Jorja's room when she does home MTC. It turned out really well and kind of has a dorm room feel. I like it a lot. Maysen does too and that makes me happy.
Maysen & Mike
Mike
Stockton sent us this picture at the cabin. We were wondering if we should try to come up to the cabin this weekend and go jet skiing. Good thing we didn't because it was raining hard. Stockton and Alyssa also got their new address. Yay! They will be on the first floor. I think Stockton will like that. They are about to start real life soon. My babies are all growing up!
I found this video of Jorja and Preston. I'm going to miss them hanging out together. Preston sure is going to miss Jorja while she is in Hong Kong. He will be at the end of his junior year of high school when she comes back. That's not so bad.

No comments: