Sunday, July 31, 2022

Living Ordinance

It was so nice and fun to have all my kids home. I'm going to miss this part of my life. We played Mario Party downstairs and Preston dominated. Stockton and Alyssa got their marriage license. So nice that you can do it online now. Stockton had a bishop's interview for to get his living ordinance recommend. The only problem was the bishop had no idea he was supposed to do that. He was wondering what Stockton came to talk to him about. We didn't realize that Stockton would need a stake president interview too. Don't know why we didn't think of that. All of the stake presidency is out of town. Stockton is trying to figure out how to get that taken care of.
Jorja and a Crumbl hat for some random reason
Jorja, Stockton & Preston playing Mario Party
My BeReal looked funny on my phone. Talk about perfect placement!
I texted Heather a bit today. The news today is MUCH better than it was yesterday. Fingers crossed Glade keeps progressing in the right direction!

No comments: