Sunday, July 10, 2022

Bubs is 50

Mike came home from the cabin today. He had a fun few extra days with Bear dog and boating. Bear sure loves the cabin. And Mike. Glad Mike was able to have some relaxing days.

Bear
Stockton went to church with Alyssa and her family today. I went to our ward and watched David Okerlund's mission farewell. I left after sacrament meeting and drove up to Mapleton. I picked up Stockton at Alyssa's house and drove him to Ephraim where he will spend the next three weeks. His last three weeks of FSY will all be at Snow College. I helped Stockton set up his room when I was down there. Not super anxious to get right back in the car. The dorms are so nice. There are six bedrooms and everyone gets their own room. Stockton's is upstairs and he shares a bathroom with one other person, if someone chooses the room next to his. It will be great for him to have a space to work on his physics too. I made Stockton pose for pictures before I left. Stockton's roommates seem real nice. I think he will have a good time here.
Stockton
Stockton's room
Stockton's dorm is the one closest to us. His room looks out the back.
I was able to catch up to Preston on Harry Potter on my drive home. He got ahead when he went to the cabin with Mike a few weeks ago. Jorja sent me a picture from Hawaii. Looks like she is making friends. I have no idea who they are though. I asked if she liked her roommate and she said, "Roommate is cool." That is about all I know from her. I bet she will have such a fun week. So glad she gets this experience.
Also, Bubs turned 50 today. That is crazy! We are growing up!

No comments: