Sunday, July 24, 2022

Unruly Tile

My dad gave a talk in his ward today, so I went to listen to him. I sat by myself in the back. About a year ago, Mike put a tile on my keychain, but we never got around to setting it up. So it is there for no reason. Jorja has a tile on her keychain and uses it ALL the time. She can locate her phone with her keys or her keys with her phone. I think my tile is running out of battery, because it will randomly go off when no one is touching it. I bet you can see where this story is going. I was sitting in the back when all of a sudden, during the prayer, the tile started going off. TWICE. I sat in the foyer for the rest of sacrament meeting. How embarrassing! While I was there a lady came in and asked if the bishop was there. I told her I didn't know because I was just visiting this ward. She put an envelope on the table next to me and said, "This is my tithing. It has money in there." Then she walked out. That was totally weird. I gave the envelope to my dad after his meeting ended and figured he could track her bishop down.

The kids watched zoom church. Jorja still feels really sick. So glad she didn't go to Colorado this morning. Her ticket was for 3:00 in the morning, or something insane like that. Jorja's mission farewell was originally supposed to be today. That would have been a disaster. Anyway, Maysen, Preston and I watched the zoom in the computer room. We had the intercom on so Jorja could listen to it from her bed. Preston did sacrament. That was pretty cool. He blessed it and passed it around, including going downstairs for Jorja. Mike came home from the cabin today. It is nice to have him back! I'm glad he was able to enjoy himself at the cabin.

No comments: