Thursday, July 14, 2022

Barn Weddings and Tree Carvings

Today I officially applied for the job that I was already hired for. Still a bit nervous though. Anything can happen. I worked today and the vice principal that offered me the job came and asked me to apply for it. I did that as soon as I got home. Mike and I then went to Thomas Mogenson's wedding. It was at Wheeler Farm. It was beautiful. Although Aimee (Thomas' mom) told me that the wedding was in Cedar City and then they had to hurry back and decorate the barn. They hung all of the lights. Wow. They did such a great job. It was funny, the blindfolded Thomas and Tamara and played a little question game with them. It was pretty funny. The weather outside was perfect. Such a fun night.

Jorja ~ still LOVING Hawaii
Thomas & Tamara's wedding
Right outside the barn they had all these tree stumps carved. They looked amazing! I pointed out one that had an eagle on it and told Mike it looked like that guy that does the carvings at Steve and Sharon's lodge. Sure enough, same guy. (The eagle carving, not all of them.)

No comments: