Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Otto

Mike has been enjoying his time at the cabin. He installed new speakers in the boat and said that parts of the old speaker crumbled to dust as he touched them to remove them. The sound is now so much better. He also got the auto pilot mostly installed. He said it looks like Otto from Wall-E. He is excited about this because he often goes sailing alone. This way he can have Otto steer while he messes with the sails and things like that.

Jorja still feels miserable, but better than yesterday. She is wondering if she should have just dropped this contract. It's too hard when she feels this sick. She might ask if she can go home early. She doesn't feel good at all. That was all texted to me around 7:30 this morning. At 2:00 she sent me a text saying she is feeling better. Hopefully the worst is over. Obviously I still feel too anxious to go to the cabin. Although I did remember that Preston and I have an eye doctor appointment tomorrow, so it's good we didn't go yesterday. Hopefully we can go before the week is up. I went down to Sherry's house to pick up the dress she wore at Tage's wedding. She is letting me borrow it if I want. I'm still going to look for something else because it doesn't fit me exactly right, but at least I have something if I need it. Also.... Alyssa's invitation for her bridal shower came today. It looks so cute. Becky is so nice. She is always thinking of ways she can serve other people.

No comments: