Friday, July 22, 2022

Jorja Finishes FSY

Mike spent the day sailing on the lake. Bear dog got out of the gate and tried to follow him. Mike isn't sure how he escaped. Mike was able to get him back and go sailing. Mike doesn't want to take him out on the boat when he sails alone because he is worried Bear would get scared and jump in the water. Mike wouldn't be able to leave the boat to get him. Mike did leave Bear with a big bone to occupy his time. Also, Mike found out he can officially work from Idaho if he wanted to. Even full time. Mike was happy about that.

Bear & Mike
Bear
Alyssa's shower invitation
I got a haircut today. I wish I had picked the Blue Jays for survival baseball. They won the Red Sox 27-5. Hahahaha That's nuts! The game was played in Boston. Double nuts! Jorja still felt miserable today. At 8:00 am she texted me letting me know she was feeling better except her throat hurts so bad. She has a ticket to go to Denver on Sunday and was wondering if she should change it. She looked into it. It would cost $10 to change the ticket with $120 extra dollars in fees. That is more than the original ticket cost. Around 9:00 at night Jorja called me and asked if I could pick her up. She said she felt so sick and got permission to go home. She didn't think she could drive home. So, I picked her up in Provo. Just to recap. Mike and I drove two cars down to Provo on Sunday because she wanted her car and didn't think she could drive. We left Jorja and her car there and we drove home together. Jorja didn't drive her car the entire week. I drove down today and picked her up, leaving her car there. Somehow we got to get that back. Ugh. I wish she wouldn't have insisted on having her car, but oh well. Too late now. Anyway, I got to the dorms and texted Jorja that I was there. While I was waiting for her to text me back someone came and knocked on my window. I rolled it down and they told me my tire was flat. I went and looked and sure enough it was. Great. I found Jorja. The health counselors took her temperature on the way out and it was back to 100 degrees. What a way to end her FSY experience. This was her last week. Lame way for it to end. I got Jorja in the car, made it to a gas station and was able to get air in the tire. Jorja slept most of the way home. She sure looks miserable. I can't believe how long she has been sick. Hopefully this will go away soon.
My phone made this video and Preston liked it.

No comments: