Friday, July 8, 2022

Scoop's 83rd Birthday

Today was the last day at the cabin. It is also Scoop's birthday. Scoop got sick awhile ago and has been really dizzy. His eye doesn't open very well and he has to wear an eyepatch. It was nice to spend his birthday with him. Mike and Matt took Tage and Dallin out out on the jet ski/wake boarding this morning. Scoop and Cori took them home this afternoon. I went home with the Hardys later. Mike is staying up here a few more days. It was fun riding back with the Hardys. Miah and Xander were belting out songs, including show tunes the entire way home. It made me laugh.

Sherry, Scoop, Mike
Xander & Bear
Checked where Mike was while I was driving home. Hahaha He loves that boat.
I got home just around 11:00. I talked to Maysen for a long time and then headed to bed so I could wake up bright and early to get Preston. Jorja came home after midnight and then did laundry. They let her leave early since she has to fly to Hawaii tomorrow. Tough life. Jorja also sent me this video of Preston. His group won the FSY cheer and got to perform it in front of everyone. Stockton and Jorja both said this was awesome and a pretty big deal to get picked. I finally got a text from Preston asking how he was doing. It said, "It's been good." Glad Jorja is there to let me know he really is having a good time. Boys!

No comments: