Sunday, July 3, 2022

Wiffle Ball in Virginia

My entire family was able to go to church together today. Plus Eliza. Jorja and Eliza went up to Provo after we had waffles for dinner. I texted Laura asking about addresses and just catching up. She asked me if I knew Brian lived in Virginia. I sent her these pictures my brothers had just sent. Brian is playing waffle ball at John's house in Virginia. Haha. Crazy that those two live in the same state across the country from where they grew up! Fun for them.
Matt, Brian, Trevor, Collin, Brett, John, Amy, Brandon
Collin, Brandon, John, Brett, Brian, Trevor
Hope I got the names right, it is really hard to see on some of them. Anyway, I'm glad my brothers and Brian had such a fun weekend together. I'm glad Brandon had lots of family support. Fun to see all of them playing together.

Maysen showed me a text she sent Sam. She was asking for advice on a writing project she has been thinking about. She was talking to me about it. I hope she finds time to work on it because it sounds very interesting and promising. Will be fun to see what happens.

No comments: