Monday, July 18, 2022

Sad Faces

I had work today. It was good. One of the vice principals came and talked to me about signing up for an AP workshop, so I think that means I still have my new job. I couldn't figure out how to sign up for it though. It kept saying I needed to delete things on the computer. I did not want to touch that while I was at work, so Mike helped me sign up at home.

Stockton is looking forward to this week. It is looking to be great with a smaller group and older kids. Jorja messaged me that she feels horrible. Her throat and head hurt, she is really dizzy and doesn't have energy. She thinks she is mostly jet lagged. We were planning on going to the cabin today. I told Mike I didn't feel good leaving right now when Jorja was so sick, even though she isn't at home. I didn't know if she would need to come home and I wouldn't be there. I figured she would be much better tomorrow. Mike and Bear went up today. Preston and I will hopefully be going up tomorrow. Jorja did buy a ticket to Denver to hang out with her new friend Eliza on her birthday. Jorja likes her co-counselor and he even gave her a blessing today. She says her kids are really good. She has ten girls and they are 15-16 years old. Hopefully she feels better. This is her last week of FSY.

I sent this picture to Jorja of a note I got from Mrs. Catlin a few months after we moved to Utah. Emma and Jorja were such good friends. Moving is hard.

No comments: