Saturday, July 9, 2022

Suits and Hawaii

Today was a crazy day! I left home at 6:00 in the morning to pick up Preston from FSY. It was great to see him! I drove him back from Provo and helped Jorja finish packing for Hawaii. I drove Jorja to the airport. I then drove to Mapleton to pick up Stockton and Alyssa for suit shopping. I did not want to send Stockton away for three weeks without having a suit picked out. We decided to try Limited Express that Shannon suggested. It was all the way at Fashion Place Mall, so we drove down there. I asked Alyssa to come so we could pick out a suit she liked. They ended up picking the first suit. It is a little brighter blue than the other one. We had to order pants that were in his size though. I drove them back to Mapleton after stopping at Chick-Fil-A drive thru. They have a physics test to take this weekend and wanted to get back to studying. Stockton ended up taking it at the end of the night and scored 100%. Productive day.

Stockton & Alyssa ~ this was the winning suit
Stockton ~ 2nd place suit
He loves shopping
Jorja landed in Hawaii after a long layover in Los Angeles. She sent me this picture. Lands in Hawaii and immediately finds a frog friend! Hopefully that is a sign that she will have a great week!
Jorja in Hawaii

No comments: