Thursday, July 7, 2022

Parrydise and Provo

Today was a nice relaxing day on the lake. Mike, Matt, Tage and Dallin went out in the morning. They did wake boarding with the jet ski and Mike got his boat out onto the water. Around lunchtime Sherry, Miah, Xander, Scoop, Cori and I went out to the boat for lunch. Tage and Dallin came back and watched the dogs. We had lunch on the boat and that was nice. Xander spent a lot of time on the jet ski and loved it. I don't enjoy the sailboat aspect of being on the water. I do not like it when the boat lurches to one side. I went down below and read a book. Miah had a great time hanging out on the top, front of the boat. She was happy as could be. Down below she would feel sick. Xander and I bonded reading below. After everyone had turns doing whatever they wanted we headed back around 5:30. Xander said he has decided everyone was right, the cabin is a lot of fun. He declared he would come up in the winter! Xander hasn't come up for the last few years. He is an indoor boy and likes to say he hates the sun. That will be great to have him come! It's been fun getting to know Xander better this trip.

I love this picture of Miah & Xander reading

Miah

The rest of the day was dinner and games. Sherry made a delicious dinner of potstickers, spring rolls and salad. There were also hamburgers for whoever wanted them. Sherry and Cori went to the store to get a few things for Scoop's birthday tomorrow. They also got Mike and I some things for the cabin as a thank you. A camper napkin holder and hot pad, a s'mores cooker and a cute bag for me for when I start my new job. That was nice! We played the tree game on the oculus and I played Canadian Salad with Scoop, Cori & Matt. I won by a lot so that was very productive. Haha (Usually I blow it with the last hand.) Today was a really good day.

Today also looked like it was a good day in Provo. Jorja sent me these pictures of Preston. She said he looked very happy and even did a dance for her. I am so glad the two of them are up there together! I'm glad Preston is having a fun week. Not going to lie, I was pretty worried. So glad it's been great.
Preston & Jorja

No comments: