Sunday, July 17, 2022

Outdoor/Indoor Movie

What a day! Jorja took the red eye from Hawaii and arrived in Los Angeles early this morning. She finally got to Utah around 1:00 this afternoon. I picked her up from the airport. She wasn't feeling well. I told her to go sleep and I would wash her clothes. Around 5:30 I went to check on her. She hadn't wanted me to wake her up, she wanted to do it herself. She was out. I finally got her awake and asked when she had to leave. She was shocked it was 5:30. When I asked if she set an alarm she said, "So many alarms." Poor girl. She called and let them know she was coming. They told her it would be fine, just be there by 8:00. It took Jorja awhile to be ready. She felt horrible. Mike and I made her take a covid test before she left. It was negative. She assured us she would feel better in the morning, that it was just jet lag, and a little left over sickness. She felt dizzy and I didn't want her to drive. She wanted her car. Finally we agreed to take her. I drove her car and Mike drove Jorja. Yep, we spoil that girl. Anyway, hope she has a fun last week of FSY. She sure has loved it.

Jorja
The Hardys came over tonight. It was so fun. It ended up being later than anticipated because of us running Jorja to Provo. We texted them when we were on the freeway. Sherry, Matt, Miah and Xander came over. We watched Second Hand Lions. We watched the first half outside. A few people were floating in the pool. The wind picked up and it started to rain a bit. We finished the rest of the movie downstairs in the movie room. I really liked the movie. It was fun to hang out with them. They were very patient to put up with our constant change of plans.

Maysen & Bear

In other news.... Stockton's wedding pants arrived today...
And Bear likes balls.

No comments: