Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Photo Dump

I worked today and Mike and I booked a hotel tonight. We booked a hotel in American Fork the night before the wedding. Mike and Stockton have to be at the temple at 6:00 am. Maysen, Jorja and I need to be there at 6:30 am. I also don't want to make Preston get to the temple at 6:30 just to wait outside. The hotel is 8 minutes away from the temple. Right after the wedding we can go and pick Preston up and bring him back for pictures. I think this will work great. In other news... Jorja sent me a lot of no context pictures. Sure looks like she is having a blast though!

Jorja
Mike took this picture of us playing with Bear dog. Mike and I were holding the orange bone, along with Bear. We lifted his front paws off the ground. Preston came from behind and did wheelbarrow. Bear was floating in air. I don't think he really enjoyed it though.
Stephanie, Bear, Mike's arm, Preston
Stockton looks like he is having fun at Snow, even though the kids are nuts!

No comments: