Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Idaho Falls with the Asays

Stockton is staying in Mapleton with Alyssa's family this week, Jorja and Preston are both at FSY in Provo. Mike and I left today to go to the cabin. Maysen is going to stay and do work from home. Tage and her husband Dallin met us this morning and we drove to Idaho Falls. We went through Idaho Falls for two reasons. One, we were towing the boat and there are less boat check-in stations that way. Two, so we could get the jet ski fixed. Mike picked up a part last week so he could fix the jet ski and home. Saturday morning I hear him yell, "NOOOOO!!!" The part he bought was damaged. It had a bigger rock in it than the one he was trying to replace. Mike called the company yesterday and they told him if he brought it in, they would fix it for him. Not bring the jet ski in, but basically what Mike was going to do this weekend. We had to be there around 1:00. Tage and Dallin went in this crystal store while we dropped off the part. I tried to get a picture of them through the window, but it didn't work out too well. Then we drove to a vegan restaurant that I had been excited to go to. I wanted to try their cashew burger. Too bad it was closed. Mike thought we should eat at the restaurant in Swan Valley that Bear can go in. I looked it up online and it was closed. We ended up walking around Idaho Falls (the park, not the city) while we were waiting for the park and ordered Mexican food from a random taco truck. Mike and I got carne asada fries to share. They were the best carne asada fries I have ever had! The fries were so crispy. Delicious. It was so much fun to hang out here. The weather was perfect too. Nice to get the jet ski fixed this way!
Mike & Bear
Mike & Stephanie
Dallin & Tage
Idaho Falls Temple ~ my parents were married here!
Tage & Dallin
We got up to the cabin, no problem. It was so fun getting to know Tage and Dallin better. They are so sweet. I'm excited for this week. Meanwhile... I have been texting Jorja asking if she knows how Preston is doing. Preston wasn't really answering my texts. She said she saw him at the dance and he looked happy. Earlier today she sent me this text thread and it made me laugh. Preston is so funny and I love how much Jorja was looking out for him. I have absolutely no idea what he meant with that emoji at the end. I sure love those two!

No comments: