Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Big Snowmobiles

I talked to Stockton for awhile about schedules today. Jorja called me and begged me to get her an eye appointment. The earliest I could get her on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday was November 12th. (Those are the days that it is easiest for her to miss classes.) She said she couldn't wait that long and asked me to try again. She would take any day. Jorja wanted to go to the doctor up in Logan, but her eye doctor had wanted to see her one more time to make sure her nerves in her eyes were okay. That they hadn't changed at all. I was able to get an appointment for Thursday. The problem is she has to miss her Chinese class. She is missing her Chinese class today because she has to go to Lehi for the ambassador program. (She scooped ice-cream for three hours.) Anyway, hope all is well with her eyes and that her grades don't suffer because of this appointment.

Mike was able to get the two big snowmobiles running today. He was proud of that. Mike and Bear came home tonight. It's nice to have him back!

No comments: