Saturday, October 16, 2021

Maysen's New Car

Well, Steve was right. The car he picked out for Maysen was perfect. It is a Ford Escape and it is awesome. Maysen can see perfect. It also has every single feature on our wish list, including memory seats. Didn't think we would get that one. I'm also sure Steve gave us a great price. Anyway, I think it will be a perfect car for Maysen. We are actually going to share it with her. Maysen only needs to drive to work on Friday. We are both paying for it, but Maysen is paying most. Matt Hardy helped us set up a loan for Maysen. She has been asking for a long time to get a credit card so she can start building her credit. We never got around to getting her a card, but this car loan will be perfect. 

Maysen & Steve
Mike, Maysen, Steve
Maysen
I watched BYU lose to Baylor, which was sad. I also watched Grace get baptized, which was awesome! Best thing to come out of the pandemic is being allowed to watch family get baptized when they live across the country. Grace is adorable. I'm so glad I was able to 'kind of' be there. Haha

Jorja sent me a ton of pictures from this weekend. (At my request, of course.) I know she went to Jackson Hole today. Looks like they are having tons of fun. Also, Stockton didn't risk his life today, so that was good too. 
I thought the live photo on the last picture was funny
We will end the day with Mike and his dog. Bear is obsessed with him. No idea why he is on the couch though.

No comments: