Sunday, October 17, 2021

Freak

Jorja asked for a picture of the outside of Maysen's car. Here it is!
I taught my lesson today. It went really well. There were only three kids there though because of fall break. Next time I teach is right before Thanksgiving. We'll see.....

Stockton and Jorja both made it back to Logan. Mike and Bear went up to the cabin. Mike said Jorja and her friends did a great job of cleaning up. There was only one window left open. Mike is planning on doing some projects at the cabin the next few days.
Jorja and friend on the drive home
Mike did text Jorja this picture to say someone left him a jacket at the cabin
Jorja was there with a lot of Utah State ambassadors and they all have that jacket. Jorja texted, 'Oh no is there a name tag in the pocket?' Mike then sent this picture.
Jorja then texted, 'Freak' Hahaha That made me laugh. Although Jorja needs the name tag on Tuesday for their trip to Lehi. Mike and Jorja have now made plans to meet in Soda Springs early in the morning. They have to leave at 6:30. As I was tucking Preston into bed he asked if I could get him up an hour and a half early so he could study his Chinese. What? That would be at 4:30 in the morning. I asked him multiple times this weekend about homework. I guess Preston didn't consider a verbal quiz homework. I told him I would get him up at 5:00, but not earlier. Looks like Mike and I will both getting up early.

No comments: