Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Logan is Covered in Snow

Stockton sent us these pictures this morning. Man! Logan got snow! Utah State ended up cancelling every class before noon. Including online classes. I guess electricity was knocked out in some areas too. Stockton was very relieved to check his emails and see the message from his conditioning professor that class was cancelled. It is his earliest class and is out in Smithfield. Glad he didn't have to drive in that! When Stockton signed up the class was supposed to be held on campus. I kept telling him the time he is going to appreciate living on campus the most is when he is walking to the 7:30 am class. Little did I know the class would move and it is faster for him to get there if he stays off campus with his mission buddies. Glad Stockton has a car. It would be awful taking the bus there that early. Although I think Stockton said his professor drives to campus to pick up the kids that don't have a ride. Wow! Anyway.... Logan got a lot of snow. It looks beautiful and I hope the kids had fun!
I met Becky today. We went down to Alta and she showed me what needed to be done for the Hawk Stash, which is a food pantry at Alta. I am doing it for her tomorrow while she will be at an appointment with Isaac. Looks simple enough. I always love being at the school.

No comments: