Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Jorja's 19th Birthday

Preston got his braces tightened today. That was not fun for him. Jorja turned 19 today! That was fun for her! Stockton gave Jorja this creature for her birthday. I have no idea what it is, but I'm glad he remembered her.

Jorja
Jorja sent me this text of her birthday dinner with some ambassadors
Random pictures Jorja sent me. I don't know which days they belong to, so here they are!
Jorja & Jayme


I have this picture of Jorja on my nightstand. Years ago I was asked to sent a baby picture of Jorja to the young women for an activity. I have had this picture on my nightstand ever since. She was six months old here. The sweetest little thing. I posted about her on instagram and used this picture first. This was my caption. "It has been such a pleasure to have a front row seat to Jorja's life. Hard to believe my baby is 19. To know her is to love her. She is brave, determined, hilarious, kind and smart. Happy birthday Jorja! I'll love you forever!"
My Porge
Also I came across this hilarious picture of Maysen. Man, I love my girls!

No comments: