Sunday, October 3, 2021

Good-bye Gavin

We watched the last two sessions of conference today. I just love conference. I love watching it with my family. I love that my family loves it. It's such a great weekend. After the first session we played Ghost Detective. Stockton was the ghost. I was able to figure out how he was killed. I was proud of myself.

Stockton went and watched the second session of conference with Gavin. Gavin is doing home mtc. I don't think Stockton will see him again before he leaves. Gavin was originally called to Japan. He has been reassigned to North Dakota, I think. I'm glad they were able to spend some time together.
Gavin & Stockton
We ate when Stockton got home and then he headed back to college. He texted us this picture and said, "My roommate has his scriptures open??" Stockton's roommate has been excited to leave the church. He likes to tell Stockton all the commandment breaking things he does. They still get along okay though. Stockton enjoys him. Anyway, about an hour later Stockton texted, "Never mind he's letting our roommates rip pages out to roll joints." That's just terrible. Especially after the awesome weekend we had listening to conference, Stockton comes back to that. Just kind of a kick to the heart. Stockton spends most of his time over at 'the bungalow' with his friends from his mission. He said he just feels so good when he is there. Probably because the spirit is there. I'm glad he at least as a place he can escape to.

No comments: