Thursday, June 30, 2022

Dominate

Jaye sent a picture of his St. George adventure. He is now staying at Scoop and Cori's for several days. Stockton sent some videos of the talent show at FSY. The one I thought was the funniest was the kid that got up and played a Phineas and Ferb song on the kazoo. After the first few bars, the audience joined in. I thought it was hilarious.

Jaye
101 Days of Summer Vacation on the kazoo
Apparently we got a lot of packages, mostly boat parts
I had a great game of Dominion against Mike. I got Dominate FOUR times during the game. I was pretty proud. Final score Stephanie 102 Mike 51. Now that I'm writing about this a few weeks later I can not figure out how I got 10 actions with that hand. I must have used Kings Court on Mountain Village, just weird that the cards disappeared. I did take this after the game, so maybe that is the reason. Anyway, I remember being pumped about this game. I rarely ever get Dominate and to get it four times in one game was awesome.

No comments: